- Find out more about the SA Federation for Mental Health and the various societies throughout South Africa.
- See The World Health Organisation (WHO) website for health reports, resources and news.
- The A-Z of Diseases, reference materials, expert advice, health news, tips and inserts.
- The Mental Health Information Centre (university of Stellenbosch) offers the Mental Health Resource Guide as well as information on mental disorders such as anxiety, stress, depression, social phobias, panic disorders, obsessive compulsive disorder, eating disorders, post traumatic stress disorder.
- Articles on mental illness.
- Information on epilepsy.
- Find out more about Cerebral Palsy which is a common disability in childhood, with a child being born with CP every hour.